- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2410 Cypress Landing Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322332 beds, 2 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,639 sqft
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 1694620870
- Zillow Home ID: 44613800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2410 Cypress Landing Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 72.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 167% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
- 1066 Assisi Ln Atlantic Beach, FL$82K21924
- 1074 Assisi Ln Jacksonville, FL$74K21876
- 2388 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$77K31.51,320
- 2384 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$55K21.51,055
- 2380 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$74K21.51,120
- 2376 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$76K31.51,518
- 1058 Assisi Ln Jacksonville, FL$70K22926
- 1039 Cypress Landing Ct Jacksonville, FL$156K321,350
- 2372 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$57K321,023
- 1050 Assisi Ln Jacksonville, FL$67K21808
- 2368 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$50K321,143
- 1042 Cypress Landing Ct Jacksonville, FL$166K321,458
- 1042 Assisi Ln Atlantic Beach, FL$64K21914
- 2364 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$62K321,028
- 1035 Cypress Landing Ct Jacksonville, FL$198K4--1,717
- 1075 Mimosa Cove Ct W Atlantic Beach, FL$80K221,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292