2410 E Interlaken Blvd, Seattle, WA 981125 beds, 3.25 baths, 2,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,643 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $748,000
- Price/sqft: $297
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 1 space
- Partial basement, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain, Park, Territorial
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 3592500340
- Zillow Home ID: 48883836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2410 E Interlaken Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% lower than in Seattle, and 33.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
- 2412 E Interlaken Blvd Seattle, WA$727K32.252,020
- 2406 E Interlaken Blvd Seattle, WA$724K22.251,650
- 2414 E Interlaken Blvd Seattle, WA$809K42.52,820
- 2402 E Interlaken Blvd Seattle, WA$522K311,250
- 1750 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$621K211,110
- 2418 E Interlaken Blvd Seattle, WA$1.02M633,520
- 1754 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$569K31.51,670
- 1804 25th Ave E Seattle, WA--------
- 1736 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$710K21.752,100
- 1730 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$713K31.751,820
- 1738 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$836K44.53,230
- 1764 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$827K41.253,420
- 1813 25th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.13M533,210
- 2426 E Interlaken Blvd Seattle, WA$1.04M42.252,450
- 1726 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$722K31.52,570
- 1810 25th Ave E Seattle, WA$774K32.252,250
- 1806 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$669K41.751,880
- 1817 25th Ave E Seattle, WA$728K31.51,870
- 1814 25th Ave E Seattle, WA$581K321,470
- 1808 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$972K733,905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.