- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 76 days on Zillow
- Views: 164 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1997 for $1,500
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 141254
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 546 sqft
- AIR CONDITIONING \ Central-Electric, APPLIANCES \ Electric, APPLIANCES \ Freestanding Stove, Baths \ 1, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, DINING AREAS \ Kitchen/Dining, ELECTRICITY \ Public Service OK, Exterior Finish \ Vinyl Siding, FENCING \ Chain Linked, FLOORS \ Carpet, FLOORS \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Crawl Space, GAS \ Natural, HEATING \ Central, HEATING \ Gas, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Dryer Connection, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Washer Connection, LIVING AREAS \ One, OCCUPANT \ Vacant, PATIO/DECK \ Patio, ROAD FRONTAGE \ City Street, ROOF \ Composition, ROOMS \ Great Room, SAFETY FEATURES \ Smoke/Heat Alarm, SEWER \ City, Style \ 1 Story, Type \ SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE, UTILITY \ Kitchen, WATER \ City, WATER HEATER \ Gas, Zoning \ R-1 Single Family
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0044397
- Zillow Home ID: 49486826
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $30-50K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2408 SW I Ave Lawton, OK||$36K||2||1||896|
|2411 SW J Ave Lawton, OK||$36K||2||1||952|
|2409 SW J Ave Lawton, OK||$36K||--||--||952|
|2413 SW J Ave Lawton, OK||$36K||3||1||858|
|2407 SW J Ave Lawton, OK||$48K||4||2||1,560|
|2404 SW I Ave Lawton, OK||$43K||1||1||572|
|2413 SW I Ave Lawton, OK||$36K||2||1||768|
|2417 SW I Ave Lawton, OK||$36K||--||--||868|
|2412 SW I Ave Lawton, OK||$36K||2||1||572|
|2415 SW J Ave Lawton, OK||$36K||1||1||684|
|2411 SW I Ave Lawton, OK||--||--||--||624|
|2405 SW J Ave Lawton, OK||$45K||2||1||1,388|
|2409 SW I Ave Lawton, OK||$36K||2||1||530|
|2417 SW J Ave Lawton, OK||$36K||3||1||1,008|
|2419 SW I Ave Lawton, OK||$39K||3||2||1,216|
|2403 SW J Ave Lawton, OK||$35K||2||--||625|
|2407 SW I Ave Lawton, OK||$35K||--||--||432|
|2414 SW J Ave Lawton, OK||$36K||2||1||864|
|2402 SW I Ave Lawton, OK||$38K||4||2||1,228|
|2419 SW J Ave Lawton, OK||$36K||3||1||972|
Nearby Schools in Lawton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!