24100 Philiprimm St, Woodland Hills, CA 913674 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,751 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $300
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,751 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 172
- Parcel #: 2046012006
- Zillow Home ID: 19881185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24100 Philiprimm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 39.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 24108 Philiprimm St Woodland Hills, CA$815K322,576
- 24050 Philiprimm St Woodland Hills, CA$705K321,936
- 24118 Philiprimm St Woodland Hills, CA$734K421,936
- 24040 Philiprimm St Woodland Hills, CA$821K532,532
- 24101 Philiprimm St Woodland Hills, CA$689K321,936
- 5440 Rozie Ave Woodland Hills, CA$800K532,384
- 24111 Philiprimm St Woodland Hills, CA$741K532,360
- 24045 Philiprimm St Woodland Hills, CA$1.33M753,484
- 5439 Beeler Ave Woodland Hills, CA$987K53.52,760
- 24136 Philiprimm St Woodland Hills, CA$713K321,936
- 24030 Philiprimm St Woodland Hills, CA$937K423,033
- 24025 Philiprimm St Woodland Hills, CA$745K532,864
- 24133 Philiprimm St Woodland Hills, CA$752K322,161
- 5446 Beeler Ave Woodland Hills, CA$760K432,384
- 5432 Rozie Ave Woodland Hills, CA$717K422,016
- 5441 Rozie Ave Woodland Hills, CA$747K522,290
- 5433 Beeler Ave Woodland Hills, CA$807K532,653
- 5543 Ostin Ave Woodland Hills, CA$718K321,976
- 5545 Ostin Ave Woodland Hills, CA$772K432,266
- 24020 Philiprimm St Woodland Hills, CA$714K321,936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!