24104 S Indian Trl, Manhattan, IL 604424 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,942 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $248,000
- Assisted Living Community
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 843 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,942 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1412121010230000
- Zillow Home ID: 5413761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24104 S Indian Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60442 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 53.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% greater than in Manhattan, and 811.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60442 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manhattan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60442 home values.
- 24118 S Indian Trl Manhattan, IL$357K--2.52,648
- 24056 S Indian Trl Manhattan, IL$440K--2.52,598
- 24132 S Indian Trl Manhattan, IL$552K--3.53,328
- 12641 Arberry Ct Manhattan, IL$368K433,078
- 24146 S Indian Trl Manhattan, IL$368K433,300
- 24105 S Indian Trl Manhattan, IL$358K--2.52,671
- 24049 S Indian Trl Manhattan, IL$325K--2.52,670
- 24119 S Indian Trl Manhattan, IL$354K--2.53,385
- 24101 S Schoolhouse Rd Manhattan, IL$466K43.12,400
- 12654 Arberry Ct Manhattan, IL$283K--2.52,516
- 24049 S Schoolhouse Rd Manhattan, IL$384K--23,230
- 24160 S Indian Trl Manhattan, IL--------
- 12630 Arberry Ct Manhattan, IL$315K--2.52,871
- 24031 S Schoolhouse Rd Manhattan, IL$433K--1.52,957
- 24139 S Schoolhouse Rd Manhattan, IL$472K--45,230
- 24145 S Indian Trl Manhattan, IL--------
- 12642 Arberry Ct Manhattan, IL$309K--2.52,685
- 24015 S Schoolhouse Rd Manhattan, IL$306K--1.51,900
- 24157 S Schoolhouse Rd Manhattan, IL$371K32.52,784
- 24027 S Indian Trl Manhattan, IL$425K432,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.