- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2411 15th St SW, Loveland, CO 805372 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,565 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $143,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: R1250655
- Zillow Home ID: 13892451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2411 15th St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80537 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% higher than in Loveland, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80537 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80537 home values.
- 2421 15th St SW Loveland, CO$160K221,028
- 2409 15th St SW Loveland, CO$167K211,100
- 1430 Effie Ct Loveland, CO$139K221,013
- 2423 15th St SW Loveland, CO$160K221,028
- 2369 15th St SW Loveland, CO$177K211,184
- 1419 Effie Ct Loveland, CO$142K211,013
- 1428 Effie Ct Loveland, CO$141K211,000
- 2433 15th St SW Loveland, CO$160K221,072
- 2367 15th St SW Loveland, CO$177K211,184
- 1531 S Gilpin Ave Loveland, CO$214K31.52,160
- 1417 Effie Ct Loveland, CO--211,013
- 2432 15th St SW Loveland, CO$202K321,342
- 2435 15th St SW Loveland, CO$160K221,072
- 1418 Effie Ct Loveland, CO$139K211,013
- 2357 15th St SW Loveland, CO$163K211,072
- 1407 Effie Ct Loveland, CO$140K211,013
- 1416 Zoe Ct Loveland, CO$143K21.51,035
- 2355 15th St SW Loveland, CO$161K311,072
- 1416 Effie Ct Loveland, CO$138K211,013
- 1405 Effie Ct Loveland, CO$135K211,013
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292