2411 Loma Vista St, Pasadena, CA 911043 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Newer Refrigerator and Stove
Central AC & Heating
2 Cars Private Garage
Landlord Pays for Gardner
Monthly Rent: $2,100
Security Deposit: $2,100
Terms: One Year
8 mins. from Old Town Pasadena
5 mins. from CalTech
4 mins. from PCC
Close to 210 Freeway
1 Blocks away from park
- Lot: 7,235 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1976 for $9,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1943
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5744003009
- Zillow Home ID: 20873207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2411 Loma Vista Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% less than in Pasadena, and 67.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Central home values.
- 2417 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$682K221,345
- 2399 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$763K321,611
- 2485 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$518K32.51,364
- 2459 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$538K331,364
- 2475 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$516K331,364
- 2427 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$744K321,524
- 2393 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$756K221,562
- 2406 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$784K221,635
- 2414 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$642K221,143
- 2400 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$768K321,756
- 2383 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$687K211,341
- 2424 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$773K221,831
- 2392 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$708K211,266
- 2460 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$636K32.51,364
- 2382 E Mountain St Pasadena, CA$843K411,998
- 2410 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$926K432,616
- 2375 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$706K211,182
- 2418 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$772K321,598
- 2400 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$864K421,808
- 2424 Loma Vista St Pasadena, CA$668K311,226
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.