- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 883 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $55
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 2-5 Acres, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Brick, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Electric, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Linoleum, Features \ Metal Roof, Features \ Other, Features \ Other Water Source, Features \ Partially Fenced, Features \ Patio, Features \ Porch, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Septic, Features \ State Road, Features \ Storm door, Features \ Storm window, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,737 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 0000-16-17N-22E-0-055-00
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 93241617
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year. Among 74464 homes, this home is valued 74.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Tahlequah, and 97.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2315 N Grand Ave Tahlequah, OK||$205K||4||2.75||2,420|
|2311 N Grand Ave Tahlequah, OK||$210K||4||3||2,420|
|2205 N Grand Ave Tahlequah, OK||$230K||6||4||2,774|
|2203 N Grand Ave Tahlequah, OK||$140K||4||2||1,836|
|2180 N Grand Ave Tahlequah, OK||$117K||3||1||1,479|
|105 Wheeler St Tahlequah, OK||$192K||4||2.5||3,025|
|1797 N Grand Ave Tahlequah, OK||$200K||3||2||2,512|
|1797 N Grand Ave Tahlequah, OK||$171K||3||2||2,512|
|210 Wheeler St Tahlequah, OK||$125K||4||2.5||1,798|
|211 Wheeler St Tahlequah, OK||$111K||3||1.75||1,374|
|213 Wheeler St Tahlequah, OK||$84K||3||1.75||1,352|
|211 Wheeler St Tahlequah, OK||$57K||3||2||--|
|2111 Elada Dr Tahlequah, OK||$132K||3||2||1,785|
|209 Wheeler St Tahlequah, OK||$83K||3||1.75||1,426|
|208 Kim St Tahlequah, OK||$116K||4||2||1,839|
|100 Jake St Tahlequah, OK||$81K||2||1||960|
|304 Wheeler St Tahlequah, OK||$133K||3||2||1,951|
|210 Kim St Tahlequah, OK||$178K||4||3||3,084|
|411 Talley Dr Tahlequah, OK||$123K||3||2||1,395|
|410 Talley Dr Tahlequah, OK||$131K||3||2||1,564|
Nearby Schools in Tahlequah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!