- Built in 1985
- 145 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $108,250
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 1426945
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Amenities \ Boat Ramp, Amenities \ Cable TV Available, Amenities \ Club House, Amenities \ Club Membership Available, Amenities \ Dock Facilities, Amenities \ Equestrian Center, Amenities \ Exercise Area, Amenities \ Extra Storage, Amenities \ Gated Comm, Amenities \ Golf, Amenities \ Golf Membership Available, Amenities \ Horses OK, Amenities \ Marina, Amenities \ Neighborhood Pool, Amenities \ Play Park, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Amenities \ Trash Pickup, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Cooling \ Central, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Floors \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Elv. Construction, Foundation \ Piling, Garage/Parking \ 1 Car Garage, Heat \ Forced Air, Heat \ Heat Pump, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Marshfront, Lot Description \ Marshview, Lot Description \ Pond, Lot Description \ Tidal Creek, Lot Description \ Wetlands, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom \ Ceiling Fan, Master Bedroom \ Multiple Closets, Misc Exterior \ Deck, Misc Exterior \ Gutters, Misc Exterior \ Pool - In Ground, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Screened, Misc Exterior \ Storage/Outbuilding, Misc Interior \ Ceiling - Blown, Misc Interior \ Kitchen Island, Misc Interior \ Window Treatments - Some, New Owned \ Pre-Owned, Roof \ Metal, SF Attached Style \ Condo Regime, SF Attached Style \ Villa, Special \ Flood Insurance, Stories \ Multi-Story, Sub-Type \ Single Family Attached
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,122 sqft
- Parcel #: 1490100228
- Zillow Home ID: 10855040
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29455 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Seabrook Island as a whole. Among 29455 homes, this home is 60.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29455, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62% higher than in Seabrook Island, and 78.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29455 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seabrook Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29455 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (28)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 2401 Racquet Club Dr|
Nearby Schools in Seabrook Island
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!