2411 Wolford St, Pittsburgh, PA 152262 beds, 3 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 119 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 1019460
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, On street, 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 0062M00203000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11566352
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2411 Wolford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brookline market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.5% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookline home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookline home values.
- 2417 Wolford St Pittsburgh, PA$149K31.51,600
- 2407 Wolford St Pittsburgh, PA$83K211,104
- 2403 Wolford St Pittsburgh, PA$98K221,190
- 707 Gallion Ave Pittsburgh, PA$49K311,193
- 2425 Wolford St Pittsburgh, PA$82K21996
- 716 Berwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$119K31.51,596
- 2427 Wolford St Pittsburgh, PA$96K311,428
- 2206 Wolford St Pittsburgh, PA$120K321,800
- 711 Gallion Ave Pittsburgh, PA$50K111,023
- 2412 Wolford St Pittsburgh, PA$46K21768
- 718 Berwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$67K211,050
- 2414 Wolford St Pittsburgh, PA$104K311,008
- 2200 Wolford St Pittsburgh, PA$90K211,152
- 2418 Wolford St Pittsburgh, PA$84K311,000
- 725 Gallion Ave Brookline, PA$83K311,190
- 720 Berwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$104K211,050
- 2355 Wolford St Pittsburgh, PA$99K211,250
- 2420 Wolford St Pittsburgh, PA$95K211,352
- 614 Berwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$104K211,040
- 727 Gallion Ave Pittsburgh, PA$110K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.