- Built in 1999
- 56 days on Zillow
- Views: 832 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $242
- MLS #: 224382
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Style \ Attached Units, Construction\Foundation \ Concrete Block, Construction\Foundation \ Pilings, Utilities \ Total Electric, Utilities \ Water-City, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Appliances \ Disposal, Garage\Parking \ Lot, Fee Includes \ Association Management, Fee Includes \ Common Area Insurance, Fee Includes \ Common Area Maintenance, Fee Includes \ Pest Control, Fee Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Fee Includes \ Taxes-Common Area, Fee Includes \ Trash, Fee Includes \ Water\Sewer, Unit View \ Direct Gulf View, Boat Facilities \ None, Finish \ Stucco, Type Units \ One Bedroom, Dining Area \ Lvg\Dng Combo, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Property Amenities \ Bunk Area, Condo Fees \ 374
- Range / Oven
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Built up
- Stories: 9
- Unit count: 36
- Floor size: 723 sqft
- Parcel #: 65-04-18-0-000-014.000.917
- Zillow Home ID: 72773244
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $204-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36561 homes, this home is 13.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 60.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% higher than in Orange Beach, and 82.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (26)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 24114 Perdido Beach Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Orange Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.