- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2412 30th Ave NE, Issaquah, WA 980294 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,185 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $450,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,120 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3629971110
- Zillow Home ID: 63073837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2412 30th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19% lower than in Issaquah, and 21.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
- 2418 30th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$530K32.51,920
- 2426 30th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$573K32.52,170
- 2378 30th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$574K32.52,190
- 2438 30th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$606K42.52,390
- 2366 30th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$562K32.51,920
- 2444 30th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$571K42.52,120
- 2405 31st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$553K32.52,050
- 2417 31st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$571K42.52,120
- 2429 31st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$527K32.51,920
- 3009 NE Mulberry St Issaquah, WA$610K42.52,400
- 2358 30th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$561K32.52,120
- 2456 30th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$560K32.52,080
- 2441 31st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$559K32.52,190
- 2441 31st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$574K32.52,190
- 2411 30th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$778K43.53,467
- 2415 30th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$699K33.52,970
- 2421 30th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$666K32.52,710
- 2447 31st Ave NE Issaquah, WA$606K42.52,390
- 2375 30th Ave NE Issaquah, WA$741K43.253,370
- 3031 NE Mulberry St Issaquah, WA$710K42.53,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.