2412 Harriet Ave, Baltimore, MD 212301 bath, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,232 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: May 2013 for $32,500
- Price/sqft: $32
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 7492C408
- Zillow Home ID: 36548308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2412 Harriet Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lakeland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.2% lower than in Baltimore, and 176.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lakeland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lakeland home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,476 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 1910
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 2414 Harriet Ave Baltimore, MD$57K311,024
- 2410 Harriet Ave Baltimore, MD$91K--11,024
- 2416 Harriet Ave Baltimore, MD$63K--11,024
- 2408 Harriet Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--11,024
- 2418 Harriet Ave Baltimore, MD$56K311,024
- 2406 Harriet Ave Baltimore, MD$59K--11,024
- 2420 Harriet Ave Baltimore, MD$56K311,024
- 2404 Harriet Ave Baltimore, MD$59K--11,152
- 3000 Janice Ave Baltimore, MD$113K411,024
- 3002 Janice Ave Baltimore, MD$63K311,024
- 2402 Harriet Ave Baltimore, MD$56K--11,024
- 2422 Harriet Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--1.51,024
- 3004 Janice Ave Baltimore, MD$63K--11,024
- 3017 Lorena Ave Baltimore, MD$67K--11,024
- 3006 Janice Ave Baltimore, MD$107K311,184
- 2400 Harriet Ave Baltimore, MD$72K--11,024
- 3008 Janice Ave Baltimore, MD$67K--11,024
- 3015 Lorena Ave Baltimore, MD$62K--11,024
- 3013 Lorena Ave Baltimore, MD$56K--11,024
- 3019 Lorena Ave Baltimore, MD$55K311,024
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292