2412 Lola Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 1 bath, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 08314805
- Zillow Home ID: 6188897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2412 Lola Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Villa Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 138.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.2% higher than in Charlotte, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
- 2416 Lola Ave Charlotte, NC$159K321,421
- 1705 Grace St Charlotte, NC$167K321,384
- 2420 Lola Ave Charlotte, NC$109K21840
- 1709 Grace St Charlotte, NC$92K31.51,550
- 1701 Grace St Charlotte, NC$117K311,189
- 2424 Lola Ave Charlotte, NC$98K21780
- 2413 Lydia Ave Charlotte, NC$103K311,220
- 2409 Lydia Ave Charlotte, NC$91K21936
- 2417 Lydia Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 2405 Lydia Ave Charlotte, NC$117K211,500
- 2428 Lola Ave Charlotte, NC$86K21772
- 1621 Grace St Charlotte, NC$87K31952
- 2401 Lydia Ave Charlotte, NC$127K--21,449
- 2415 Lola Ave Charlotte, NC$111K321,148
- 2417 Lola Ave Charlotte, NC$86K21739
- 2421 Lydia Ave Charlotte, NC$592K2--11,505
- 2409 Lola Ave Charlotte, NC$200K--21,326
- 2421 Lola Ave Charlotte, NC$98K3--700
- 1617 Grace St Charlotte, NC$138K21957
- 1708 Grace St Charlotte, NC$83K311,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.