- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2412 Smith Ave, Baltimore, MD 212093 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,763 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $186,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement, 256 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,763 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 030307041730
- Zillow Home ID: 36340908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2412 Smith Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21209, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.6% less than in Baltimore, and 50% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 21209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21209 home values.
- 2410 Smith Ave Baltimore, MD$187K--1.51,218
- 2414 Smith Ave Baltimore, MD$210K31.51,218
- 6603 Dorsan Ct Baltimore, MD$346K32.52,022
- 2408 Smith Ave Baltimore, MD$182K--1.51,218
- 2416 Smith Ave Baltimore, MD$175K--1.51,218
- 2406 Smith Ave Baltimore, MD$198K31.51,218
- 6601 Dorsan Ct Baltimore, MD$334K--2.51,970
- 6602 Dorsan Ct Baltimore, MD$342K531,479
- 2418 Smith Ave Baltimore, MD$177K--1.51,218
- Elizabeth Ave Baltimore, MD--------
- 6610 Pimlico Rd Baltimore, MD$439K432,860
- 2421 Forest Green Rd Baltimore, MD$249K42.51,934
- 2404 Smith Ave Baltimore, MD$177K321,218
- 2417 Forest Green Rd Baltimore, MD$188K--1.51,234
- 2415 Forest Green Rd Baltimore, MD$210K--1.51,234
- 2402 Smith Ave Baltimore, MD$182K--1.51,218
- 2420 Smith Ave Baltimore, MD$181K--1.51,218
- 2419 Forest Green Rd Baltimore, MD$252K22.51,522
- 2413 Forest Green Rd Baltimore, MD$212K--21,234
- 6618 Shelrick Pl Baltimore, MD$372K--2.51,973
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.