2412 Spring Row Ln, Hilliard, OH 43026
For Sale: $45,400
Price Cut (Sep 30): -$500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow454
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesLaundry room
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- MLS #212030682
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictHILLIARD CSD 2510 FRA CO.
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2116992425
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$46,908||$35K – $56K||-$2,197||$65||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$730/mo||$569 – $1K/mo||+$17||$1.01||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 43026 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Columbus as a whole. Among 43026 homes, this home is 72% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 38.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.4% less than in Columbus, and 54.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 43026 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43026 home values.
Neighborhood for 2412 Spring Row Lane
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- J W Reason Elementary (assigned) K-5 2.0 mi
- Hilliard Heritage Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Hilliard Darby High (assigned) 9-12 2.4 mi
- Hilliard Tharp Sixth Grade Elementary (assigned) 6-7 2.9 mi
- Hilliard Crossing Elementary K-5 1.2 mi
- Hilliard Horizon Elementary K-5 1.5 mi
- Beacon Elementary K-5 1.8 mi