2413 Glen Oaks Dr, Norman, OK 73071
Sold on 4/15/13: $128,500
Zestimate®: $127,129Update your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,501 sq ft
- Lot:6,534 sqft
- Year Built:1992
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $128,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
In the front of the house is a spacious lawn, front entry 2-car garage and a concrete drive. As you enter the front door you arrive in a huge living area that has a corner floor to ceiling brick fireplace and large windows that allow you to enjoy natural light throughout the entire room.
This newly renovated kitchen has stainless appliances including the built-in microwave, stove, dishwasher, granite countertops and tile backsplash with plenty of cabinet and counter space! There is a breakfast bar along with a separate dining area that has plenty of space for your whole family.
You will relax in wall-to-wall comfort in the master bedroom with a beautiful master bath with dual sinks and a large closet, separate oversized tub and shower. A floor design that hosts a split design allows quiet time or everyone.
Out the back door the home has a covered patio w/pavers, outbuilding and a large backyard! The backyard surrounds the covered patio, perfect for watching pets or children play while enjoying some relaxing time in the outdoors! Walk to new Reagan Elementary, bike to University, or drive to Weather Center!
**Now updated with new furnace and compressor!!
Don't miss out on the opportunity to own the home of your dreams!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesNew Furnace and Compressor!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Parcel #R0032761
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size525
- School DistrictNorman
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID21735415
- Elementary SchoolReagen
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow369
- High SchoolNorman High
- Middle SchoolIrving
- Neighborhood NameEast Ridge
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2413 Glen Oaks Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 2417 Glen Oaks Dr Norman, OK$138K42.01,731
- 2409 Glen Oaks Dr Norman, OK$139K32.01,875
- 2421 Glen Oaks Dr Norman, OK$174K33.02,239
- 2405 Glen Oaks Dr Norman, OK$142K32.01,748
- 2401 Larkhaven St Norman, OK$193K43.02,527
- 2405 Larkhaven St Norman, OK$138K42.01,711
- 2425 Glen Oaks Dr Norman, OK$160K32.02,228
- 2401 Glen Oaks Dr Norman, OK$138K32.01,680
- 2409 Larkhaven St Norman, OK$126K32.01,400
- 1400 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$116K32.01,363
- 2429 Glen Oaks Dr Norman, OK$131K32.01,646
- 2413 Larkhaven St Norman, OK$134K32.01,658
- 1404 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$139K32.01,654
- 2400 Larkhaven St Norman, OK$136K32.01,692
- 2404 Larkhaven St Norman, OK$120K32.01,323
- 2433 Glen Oaks Dr Norman, OK$128K32.01,662
- 2417 Larkhaven St Norman, OK$139K32.01,746
- 2408 Larkhaven St Norman, OK$112K32.01,308
- 1408 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$130K32.01,572
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292