2413 Harville Rd, GA4 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,181 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 16.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,181 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 095-001-004
- Zillow Home ID: 112000042
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2413 Harville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Statesboro market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Statesboro, and 20.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2523 Harville Rd Statesboro, GA$302K333,154
- 2303 Harville Rd Statesboro, GA$358K32.52,881
- 2535 Harville Rd Statesboro, GA$331K343,553
- 2185 Harville Rd Statesboro, GA$96K----1,680
- 4348 Gw Oliver Rd Statesboro, GA$92K----1,248
- 2555 Harville Rd Statesboro, GA$298K42.52,838
- 2575 Harville Rd Statesboro, GA$397K443,934
- 4349 Gw Oliver Rd Statesboro, GA$104K----2,280
- 1758 Groover Old Mill Rd Statesboro, GA$148K53.52,934
- 2071 Harville Rd Statesboro, GA$80K311,146
- 1940 Harville Rd Statesboro, GA$91K322,240
- 1654 Groover Old Mill Rd Statesboro, GA$307K32.52,008
- 1850 Harville Rd Statesboro, GA$212K32.53,280
- 2034 Groover Old Mill Rd Statesboro, GA$116K322,488
- 1866 Groover Old Mill Rd Statesboro, GA$213K322,255
- 1750 Groover Old Mill Rd Statesboro, GA$95K----1,680
- 1828 Harville Rd Statesboro, GA$120K321,850
- 1755 Groover Old Mill Rd Statesboro, GA$105K322,240
- 2899 Js Nesmith Rd Statesboro, GA$292K32.52,679
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.