2413 Marconi St, Tampa, FL 336053 beds, 2 baths, 1,354 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Quiet, safe. Great for long walks or walking your dog. Close to McKay Bay and Downtown Tampa. Extremely easy access to I-4, I-275, X-Town, and I-75.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $35,500
- Price/sqft: $26
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 10' high ceilings, electric updated 1999, new shingle roof 2005
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,354 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1905820000
- Zillow Home ID: 45109842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2413 Marconi Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.8% greater than in Tampa, and 321% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33605 home values.
- 2415 Marconi St Tampa, FL$61K321,254
- 2411 Marconi St Tampa, FL$57K21910
- 2414 Clark St Tampa, FL$83K321,752
- 2417 Marconi St Tampa, FL$43K21968
- 2412 Clark St Tampa, FL$45K211,016
- 2416 Clark St Tampa, FL$189K5--3,620
- 2416 Clark St Tampa, FL--------
- 2414 Marconi St Tampa, FL$99K421,986
- 2407 Marconi St Tampa, FL$56K311,323
- 2412 Marconi St APT A Tampa, FL$83K211,550
- 2418 Clark St Tampa, FL$86K321,315
- 2419 Marconi St Tampa, FL--------
- 2408 Clark St Tampa, FL$80K311,421
- 2418 Marconi St Tampa, FL$48K321,000
- 2410 Marconi St Tampa, FL$124K322,257
- 2420 Clark St Tampa, FL$65K311,672
- 2408 Marconi St Tampa, FL$61K221,185
- 2405 Marconi St Tampa, FL$52K31972
- 2421 Marconi St Tampa, FL--311,620
- 2422 Marconi St Tampa, FL$72K311,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.