This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1987
- HOA Fee: $263
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $305,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Ice Maker, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ See Remarks, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Common Prop Features \ Outside Entry, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Wood Products, FHA/VA approved \ Y, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 704 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 8128000140
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 72498810
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ballard home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Ballard homes, this home is valued 33.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27% greater than in Seattle, and 1.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ballard home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 3617 NW 60th St|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!