- Built in 1985
- 76 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,609 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $302
- MLS #: 223279
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Style \ Tower, Construction\Foundation \ Pilings, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Total Electric, Utilities \ Water-City, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Dining Area \ Lvg\Dng\Ktchn Combo, Appliances \ Disposal, Garage\Parking \ Lot, Fee Includes \ Association Management, Fee Includes \ Common Area Insurance, Fee Includes \ Common Area Maintenance, Fee Includes \ Pest Control, Fee Includes \ Trash, Fee Includes \ Water\Sewer, Property Amenities \ Window Treatments, Unit View \ Direct Gulf View, Boat Facilities \ None, Type Units \ Two Bedroom, Fee Includes \ Security, Unit View \ Gulf View, Finish \ Other-See Remarks, Roof \ Other-See Remarks, Zoning \ PUD, Unit View \ Gulfside, Dining Area \ Lvg\Dng Combo, Construction\Foundation \ P-I-P Reinforced Concrete, Condo Fees \ 444
- Range / Oven
- Stories: 9
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 910 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2141205779
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $235-280K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36561 homes, this home is 8.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 35.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% greater than in Orange Beach, and 82.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (25)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 24132 Perdido Beach Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Orange Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!