2414 18th Ave S, Saint Petersburg, FL 337122 beds, 1 bath, 810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,334 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 338 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 810 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 263116581400000030
- Zillow Home ID: 47190164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2414 18th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Oaks market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 81.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.3% greater than in Saint Petersburg, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Oaks home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Oaks home values.
- 2410 18th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$36K--1927
- 1821 24th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$36K--1899
- 2400 18th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$56K421,300
- 1831 24th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$44K211,366
- 1835 24th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$56K311,068
- 1901 24th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$54K--1850
- 2360 18th Ave S St Petersburg, FL$56K421,591
- 2440 18th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$48K--11,160
- 1828 24th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$36K--11,053
- 1919 24th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$36K21672
- 1846 24th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$46K--1680
- 1905 24th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$38K--1500
- 2444 18th Ave S St Petersburg, FL$87K321,300
- 2450 Quebec Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$37K--1820
- 2336 18th Ave S St Petersburg, FL$59K--1914
- 1827 Walton St S Saint Petersburg, FL$77K--21,200
- 1929 24th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$40K41.51,152
- 1835 Walton St S Saint Petersburg, FL$68K--21,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!