2414 35th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554063 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $262,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 3102923240059
- Zillow Home ID: 1976812
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2414 35th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Seward, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.3% lower than in Minneapolis, and 52.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Seward home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seward home values.
- 2410 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$301K21.751,160
- 2418 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$333K42.51,850
- 2408 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$313K211,680
- 2422 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$334K321,980
- 2404 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$204K21780
- 2428 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$352K421,644
- 2430 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$276K311,456
- 2400 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$436K522,300
- 2434 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$206K20.751,047
- 2438 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$259K422,000
- 2421 34th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$245K311,320
- 2417 34th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$249K211,383
- 2425 34th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$196K21936
- 2419 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$331K41.51,440
- 2415 34th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$188K31992
- 2429 34th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$378K42.752,229
- 2409 34th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$230K21.51,418
- 2435 34th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$405K21.751,780
- 2440 35th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$202K21990
- 2406 Seabury Ave Minneapolis, MN$582K41.52,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.