2414 Fairfax Pl, Fayetteville, NC 283033 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $160,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Security System
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Lot depth: 84
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 0427590659
- Zillow Home ID: 53653653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2414 Fairfax Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% less than in Fayetteville, and 0.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28303 home values.
- 2410 Fairfax Pl Fayetteville, NC$143K331,501
- 2418 Fairfax Pl Fayetteville, NC$144K221,424
- 2404 Fairfax Pl Fayetteville, NC$145K321,436
- 2400 Fairfax Pl Fayetteville, NC$155K321,644
- 2401 Fairfax Pl Fayetteville, NC$141K31.51,508
- 408 Fairfax Ave Fayetteville, NC$105K221,001
- 2405 Fairfax Pl Fayetteville, NC$148K321,644
- 410 Fairfax Ave Fayetteville, NC$198K42.52,190
- 2409 Fairfax Pl Fayetteville, NC$145K221,448
- 412 Fairfax Ave Fayetteville, NC$499K653,877
- 2404 Fort Bragg Rd Fayetteville, NC--Studio--1,853
- 2408 Fort Bragg Rd Fayetteville, NC$291K322,492
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.