- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2414 Fishermans Paradise Rd, Apopka, FL 327034 beds, 1 bath, 1,433 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,132 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,433 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 302128425202020
- Zillow Home ID: 46224456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2414 Fishermans Paradise Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 57.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 618.8% greater than in Apopka, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apopka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32703 home values.
- 3416 Meece Ave Apopka, FL$73K211,368
- 2411 Palmhurst Blvd Apopka, FL$66K211,000
- 2417 Palmhurst Blvd Apopka, FL$131K321,448
- 2434 Fishermans Paradise Rd Apopka, FL$90K311,137
- 2415 Fishermans Paradise Rd Apopka, FL$125K221,787
- 3402 Meece Ave Apopka, FL$60K21832
- 2423 Fishermans Paradise Rd Apopka, FL$159K321,910
- 3415 Meece Ave Apopka, FL$136K211,618
- 2425 Palmhurst Blvd Apopka, FL$71K11720
- 3443 Meece Ave Apopka, FL$65K321,008
- 2431 Fishermans Paradise Rd Apopka, FL$66K21.5912
- 3401 Meece Ave Apopka, FL$145K41.751,850
- 2412 Palmhurst Blvd Apopka, FL$80K31.51,484
- 3451 Meece Ave Apopka, FL$67K311,050
- 2412 Beach Ave Apopka, FL$125K321,172
- 2418 Beach Ave Apopka, FL$67K31.51,000
- 3340 Meece Ave Apopka, FL$81K311,350
- 2424 Beach Ave Apopka, FL$64K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!