2414 Meharry Blvd, Nashville, TN 372084 beds, 1 bath, 1,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 181 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- MLS #: 1512871
- Flooring: Carpet
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,424 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 178
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 09202034400
- Zillow Home ID: 41115316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2414 Meharry Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.7% higher than in Nashville, and 125.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37208 home values.
- 2412 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$93K522,214
- 2416 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$222K843,294
- 2418 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN--------
- 2410 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$219K432,827
- 2420 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$235KStudio42,376
- 2422 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$66K411,163
- 2415 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$163K221,719
- 2417 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$62K411,253
- 2411 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$67K421,256
- 2408 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$71K32.51,728
- 2409 Meharry Blvd # B Nashville, TN$57K211,024
- Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN--------
- 2421 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$101K211,020
- 2408 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$70K321,728
- 2424 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN--------
- 2423 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$100K211,000
- 2407 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$87K511,387
- 2406 Meharry Blvd Nashville, TN$94K421,500
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.