2414 Perry St NE, Washington, DC 200183 beds, 1 bath, 968 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,730 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $300,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 4296 0003
- Zillow Home ID: 504447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2414 Perry St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.9% less than in Washington, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodridge home values.
- 2416 Perry St NE Washington, DC$346K32952
- 2410 Perry St NE Washington, DC$362K31.51,037
- 3800 25th Pl NE Washington, DC$326K22876
- 3810 25th Pl NE Washington, DC$392K21.51,126
- 2406 Perry St NE Washington, DC$314K32968
- 3812 25th Pl NE Washington, DC$511K43.51,575
- 2404 Perry St NE Washington, DC$311K31968
- 3818 25th Pl NE Washington, DC$383K32950
- 26th St NE Washington, DC$438K411,400
- 3811 24th St NE Washington, DC$447K41.51,680
- 2400 Perry St NE Washington, DC$400K311,496
- 3815 24th St NE Washington, DC$516K42.51,470
- 2413 Perry St NE Washington, DC$425K411,558
- 2411 Perry St NE Washington, DC$378K31.51,020
- 3729 24th St NE Washington, DC$420K311,722
- 2415 Perry St NE Washington, DC$370K311,160
- 2502 Perry St NE Washington, DC$399K32.5980
- 3820 25th Pl NE Washington, DC$535K33.51,495
- 2417 Perry St NE Washington, DC$413K52.51,562
- 3819 24th St NE Washington, DC$418K321,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.