- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2414 Stonebridge Dr, Bullhead City, AZ 864423 beds, 2 baths, 1,307 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $147,500
- Price/sqft: $113
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 568 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,307 sqft
- Parcel #: 22033222A
- Zillow Home ID: 104040900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2414 Stonebridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86442, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Bullhead City, and 61.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86442 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bullhead City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86442 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,501 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1986
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 2416 Stonebridge Dr Bullhead City, AZ$124K321,208
- 2410 Stonebridge Dr Bullhead City, AZ--Studio----
- 2418 Stonebridge Dr Bullhead City, AZ$128K321,411
- 2408 Stonebridge Dr Bullhead City, AZ$97K----1,113
- 2424 Stonebridge Dr Bullhead City, AZ$125K----1,323
- 1150 Misty Willow Ln Bullhead City, AZ$133K----1,426
- 2402 Stonebridge Dr Bullhead City, AZ$73K31.751,455
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!