- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 2,001 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,147,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $450
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 230 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Cape Cod, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Fully, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 15, Utility room location \ U, View \ City, View \ Mountain, View \ Sound, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,550 sqft
- Parcel #: 8127700705
- Zillow Home ID: 49084258
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $852K-1.43M.
Market guideZillow predicts Magnolia home values will rise 7.6% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Magnolia homes, this home is valued 70.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.2% less than in Seattle, and 56.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
|2421 29th Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.14M||4||3.25||3,010|
|2409 29th Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.84M||5||4||5,750|
|2425 29th Ave W Seattle, WA||$965K||3||3||2,090|
|2401 29th Ave W Seattle, WA||$770K||4||1.75||1,770|
|2908 W Mcgraw St Seattle, WA||$1.02M||4||3.5||2,620|
|2411 29TH Ave W Seattle, WA||--||--||--||--|
|2429 29th Ave W Seattle, WA||$934K||3||1.5||2,710|
|2433 29th Ave W Seattle, WA||$780K||3||2.5||2,040|
|2918 W Mcgraw St Seattle, WA||$1.08M||4||2.75||3,410|
|2437 29th Ave W Seattle, WA||$696K||5||2.25||1,730|
|2907 W Mcgraw St Seattle, WA||$415K||2||1||1,360|
|2317 29th Ave W Seattle, WA||$564K||2||1.75||1,240|
|2414 30th Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.1M||5||3||3,200|
|2420 30th Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.19M||4||4||3,610|
|2406 30th Ave W Seattle, WA||$764K||3||1.75||2,170|
|2414 29th Ave W Seattle, WA||$391K||2||1||710|
|2410 29th Ave W Seattle, WA||$717K||4||2||1,800|
|2422 29th Ave W Seattle, WA||$760K||3||3||1,940|
|2426 30th Ave W Seattle, WA||$748K||2||2||2,160|
|2911 W Mcgraw St Seattle, WA||$893K||4||3||2,620|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!