2415 Goodenough Ave, Akron, OH 443202 beds, 1 bath, 744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 59 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $41,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 3638448
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 744 sqft
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 1501922
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35335122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2415 Goodenough Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.4% higher than in Summit, and 112.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44320 home values.
- 2421 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$55K21768
- 2407 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$56K21874
- 1279 Briggle Rd Akron, OH$90K311,029
- 2401 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$108K31.51,200
- 2414 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$144K31.51,832
- 6765 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$368K32.52,778
- 1294 Briggle Rd Akron, OH$103K221,032
- 2434 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$104K221,404
- 1261 Briggle Rd Akron, OH$51K21816
- 2389 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$109K41.51,568
- 2393 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$74K321,460
- 2394 Goodenough Ave Akron, OH$52K21908
- 2401 Copley Rd Copley, OH$58K21990
- 2397 Copley Rd Copley, OH$59K21864
- 2409 Copley Rd Copley, OH$118K311,254
- 1247 Briggle Rd Akron, OH$79K311,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!