This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $375-665K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $21.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Safety Harbor is $18,064.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Safety Harbor is $15,314.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- All time views: 21,299
- HOA Fee: $240/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $429,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 704 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Other
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Deed Restrictions
- Gated Community
- Exterior Construction: Brick
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Irrigation System
- Mature Landscaping
- Outdoor Grill
- Screen/Covered Enclosure
- Sliding Doors
- Fireplace Description: Family Room
- Fireplace Description: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Laminate
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 3 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- Heatingand Fuel: Fuel - Electric
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Housing For Older Persons: N/A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Walk In Closet
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Wet Bar
- Interior Layout: Formal Living Room Separate
- Breakfast Bar
- Last Change Type: Price Decrease
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Location: In City Limits
- Location: Level
- Location: Pool View
- Location: Sidewalk
- Location: Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Office Primary Board ID: Pinellas Suncoast
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Private
- Pool Type: Gunite/Concrete
- Pool Type: Heated Pool
- Pool Type: Heated Spa
- Pool Type: In Ground
- Property Description: One Story
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Tile
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: REO / Bank Owned
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: Electric
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,071 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 249 ft
- Lot width: 101 ft
- Parcel #: 332816417340000480
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 47254534
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34695 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.5% lower than in Safety Harbor, and 15.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34695 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Safety Harbor.
Nearby Schools in Safety Harbor
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.