- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Storage Space, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Shared Septic, Style \ Ranch, Style \ Single Detached, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 26
- Floor size: 1,324 sqft
- Parcel #: M:3329 B:064 L:00-0025
- Zillow Home ID: 57924386
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06518 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Hamden as a whole. Among 06518 homes, this home is valued 20.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06518, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% lower than in Hamden, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06518 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06518 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (25)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 2415 Shepard Ave|
Nearby Schools in Hamden
2, 4-10, 12 & ungraded3.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!