24153 Del Amo Rd, Ramona, CA 92065
Sold on 7/23/12: $281,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1988
- Parcel #2884412900
- School DistrictRAMONAUNIF
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16755570
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow602
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$379,161||$360K – $409K||-$2,640||$189||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,162/mo||$2K – $2.6K/mo||-$50||$1.08||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 92065 home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Ramona as a whole. Among 92065 homes, this home is valued 4.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 28.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
Neighborhood for 24153 Del Amo Road
- 24149 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$407K43.02,146
- 24157 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$417K33.02,014
- 24143 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$436K32.52,485
- 24161 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$430K42.52,183
- 24137 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$473K42.52,500
- 24165 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$423K43.01,892
- 24156 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$366K42.02,520
- 24150 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$375K32.02,002
- Yorba Linda Ct Ramona, CA$386K31.51,804
- 24131 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$343K42.01,478
- 24203 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$398K42.01,892
- 24253 Yorba Linda Ct Ramona, CA$401K32.02,147
- 24152 Corta Madre Way Ramona, CA$328K32.01,406
- 24125 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$354K32.01,673
- 24209 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$394K42.01,848
- 24146 Corta Madre Way Ramona, CA$347K32.51,747
- 24247 Yorba Linda Ct Ramona, CA$458K32.52,520
- 24126 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$421K42.02,169
- 24254 Yorba Linda Ct Ramona, CA$408K42.02,109
- 24215 Del Amo Rd Ramona, CA$387K32.01,954
Nearby Schools in Ramona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Barnett Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005