2416 29th St, Santa Monica, CA 904052 beds, 2 baths, 916 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,014 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $500,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Assisted living, Business Center, Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Golf course, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 916 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1944
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 4270004024
- Zillow Home ID: 20471432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2416 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Santa Monica, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90405 home values.
- 2414 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.42M432,371
- 2821 Pearl St Santa Monica, CA$1.67M32.52,000
- 2408 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.09M311,164
- 2825 Pearl St Santa Monica, CA$1.3M221,174
- 2807 Pearl St Santa Monica, CA$1.6M431,715
- 2404 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.15M421,565
- 2805 Pearl St Santa Monica, CA$971K21864
- 2348 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.88M542,830
- 2409 28th St Santa Monica, CA$1.17M321,573
- 2401 28th St Santa Monica, CA$1.8M542,861
- 2415 28th St Santa Monica, CA$1.63M221,666
- 2425 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.27M221,092
- 2346 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.75M531,908
- 2417 28th St Santa Monica, CA$1.32M211,404
- 2415 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.29M121,352
- 2343 28th St Santa Monica, CA$1.71M532,504
- 2411 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.4M321,538
- 2405 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.02M21940
- 2340 29th St Santa Monica, CA$1.38M321,560
- 2820 Pearl St Santa Monica, CA$1.53M321,658
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292