2416 Bonnybrook St, Norman, OK 730712 beds, 2 baths, 1,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $81,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Many updates, new brand new Reagan elementary school, double pane windows, hardwood laminate, exceptionally clean, all appliances stay
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,034 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0032708
- Zillow Home ID: 21735364
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2416 Bonnybrook Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% greater than in Norman, and 10.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2412 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$128K321,440
- 2420 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$86K221,059
- 2422 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$86K221,059
- 2408 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$150K321,749
- 2417 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$119K321,403
- 2413 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$123K321,328
- 2426 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$130K321,390
- 2421 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$113K321,273
- 2409 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$121K321,311
- 2404 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$126K32.51,448
- 2405 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$115K321,471
- 2412 Larkhaven St Norman, OK$111K321,305
- 2408 Larkhaven St Norman, OK$109K321,308
- 2430 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$149K321,837
- 2416 Larkhaven St Norman, OK$108K321,311
- 2404 Larkhaven St Norman, OK$113K321,323
- 2400 Bonnybrook St Norman, OK$168K42.52,400
- 1425 Castlebay St Norman, OK$148K431,836
- 2408 Larkhaven St # 9 Norman, OK$139K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.