- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2416 Quincy St NE, Minneapolis, MN 554184 beds, 2 baths, 1,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $140,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 1102924410113
- Zillow Home ID: 1794113
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2416 Quincy St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 127.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.7% higher than in Minneapolis, and 600% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Holland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holland home values.
- 2414 Quincy St NE Minneapolis, MN$155K421,424
- 716 Lowry Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$91K311,184
- 2410 Quincy St NE Minneapolis, MN$164K321,848
- 714 Lowry Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$128K221,096
- 715 24th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$180K42.751,832
- 723 24th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$141K311,000
- 719 24th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$86K21.751,042
- 727 24th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$125K311,118
- 719 Lowry Ave NE Minneapolis, MN--------
- 723 Lowry Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$163K31.51,856
- 715 Lowry Ave NE Minneapolis, MN--------
- 2411 Monroe St NE Minneapolis, MN$166K222,046
- 2409 Monroe St NE Minneapolis, MN$171K211,050
- 713 Lowry Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$123K22.75872
- 2510 Quincy St NE Minneapolis, MN$168K421,746
- 722 24th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$167K421,832
- 718 24th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$134K11800
- 709 24th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$159K211,045
- 714 24th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$239K31.751,940
- 726 24th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$164K421,988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.