2416 Sunset Ave, West Linn, OR 970683 beds, 2 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $243,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 01607899
- Zillow Home ID: 48310688
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2416 Sunset Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97068 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for West Linn, and 58.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97068 home values.
- 2404 Sunset Ave West Linn, OR$275K321,092
- 2414 Southslope Way West Linn, OR$309K321,881
- 2410 Southslope Way West Linn, OR$312K32.51,761
- 2450 Sunset Ave West Linn, OR$336K211,272
- 2434 Sunset Ave West Linn, OR$230K211,272
- 2413 Sunset Ave West Linn, OR$365K312,452
- 4240 Exeter St West Linn, OR$282K321,089
- 2443 Sunset Ave West Linn, OR$230K211,464
- 2411 Southslope Way West Linn, OR$345K322,212
- 2463 Sunset Ave West Linn, OR$214K21904
- 2422 Southslope Way West Linn, OR$330K432,502
- 2346 Sunset Ave West Linn, OR$211K311,379
- 4330 Exeter St West Linn, OR$266K32.51,896
- 4380 Exeter St West Linn, OR$215K211,232
- 2426 Southslope Way West Linn, OR$243K32900
- 2413 Southslope Way West Linn, OR$317K321,339
- 2375 Sunset Ave West Linn, OR$237K311,149
- 2450 Warwick St West Linn, OR$299K322,124
- 2496 Sunset Ave West Linn, OR$339K31.22,324
- 4345 Norfolk St West Linn, OR$277K321,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!