- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2417 E Gore St, Orlando, FL 328064 beds, 2 baths, 2,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1994 for $85,000
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,234 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 312230634405090
- Zillow Home ID: 46234734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2417 E Gore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Como, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54% lower than in Orlando, and 78.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Como home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Como home values.
- 2409 E Gore St Orlando, FL$196K311,694
- 856 Wessex Pl Orlando, FL$171K211,071
- 859 Wessex Pl Orlando, FL$194K311,299
- 848 Wessex Pl Orlando, FL$187K221,372
- 841 S Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$232K431,734
- 833 S Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$142K21929
- 851 Wessex Pl Orlando, FL$299K222,870
- 825 S Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$174K321,393
- 843 Wessex Pl Orlando, FL$235K421,683
- 840 Wessex Pl Orlando, FL$235K31.51,270
- 2511 E Gore St Orlando, FL$275K422,410
- E Gore St Orlando, FL$147K211,067
- 817 S Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$303K311,684
- 835 Wessex Pl Orlando, FL$159K211,038
- 866 Huntington Pl Orlando, FL$155K211,204
- 2521 E Gore St Orlando, FL$208K321,478
- 832 Wessex Pl Orlando, FL$188K311,202
- 809 S Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$186K321,592
- 2315 E Gore St Orlando, FL$168K211,214
- 744 S Bumby Ave Orlando, FL$172K311,347
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!