2417 Virginia Rd, Los Angeles, CA 900163 beds, 1 bath, 1,147 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,027 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $180,300
- Price/sqft: $157
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,147 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1922
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5050007025
- Zillow Home ID: 20589466
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2417 Virginia Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Los Angeles, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
- 2423 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$433K321,400
- 2413 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$370K211,132
- 2427 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$436K311,492
- 2407 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$403K321,344
- 2412 Buckingham Rd Los Angeles, CA$426K321,410
- 2418 Buckingham Rd Los Angeles, CA$426K211,452
- 2433 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$406K211,204
- 2424 Buckingham Rd Los Angeles, CA$448K221,723
- Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA--211,118
- 2501 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$571KStudio1180
- 2420 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$401K311,333
- 2424 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$432K321,180
- 2428 Buckingham Rd Los Angeles, CA$378K211,270
- 2414 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$456K321,728
- 2430 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$397K211,094
- 2410 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$455K211,472
- 2432 Buckingham Rd Los Angeles, CA$425K211,470
- 2434 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$423K311,236
- 2507 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$453K311,440
- 2404 Virginia Rd Los Angeles, CA$374K211,165
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!