2418 Aurora Ct, Kissimmee, FL 347444 beds, 3 baths, 1,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
trees.A little over an acre of land, circular cover driveway.Two car attached garages .Very private quiet location, amazing cover
patio next to brick oven and barbecue grill.Nice open kitchen,4 split rooms , 3 bathroom with very elegant tiled floors. soft water
system by ozone .Very nicely maintained by same owner who built it !
You'll love this home ready to move in!!
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,968 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 172530520600010520
- Zillow Home ID: 46305336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2418 Aurora Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34744 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 210.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 169.9% higher than in Osceola, and 556.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34744 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Osceola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34744 home values.
- 2426 Aurora Ct Kissimmee, FL$321K443,394
- 2396 Aurora Ct Kissimmee, FL$257K422,135
- 2384 Aurora Ct Kissimmee, FL$218K321,980
- 2372 Aurora Ct Kissimmee, FL$267K43.52,283
- 2419 Josefina Dr Kissimmee, FL$190K322,530
- 2437 Josefina Dr Kissimmee, FL$181K421,777
- 2407 Josefina Dr Kissimmee, FL$274K433,449
- 2829 Flamboyan St Kissimmee, FL$257K322,408
- 2835 Flamboyan St Kissimmee, FL$788K465,764
- 2821 Flamboyan St Kissimmee, FL$233K321,570
- 2423 Aurora Ct Kissimmee, FL$340K53.53,927
- 2399 Josefina Dr Kissimmee, FL$185K432,258
- 2411 Aurora Ct Kissimmee, FL$210K433,008
- 2431 Aurora Ct Kissimmee, FL$260K423,412
- 2391 Aurora Ct Kissimmee, FL$170K321,500
- 2815 Flamboyan St Kissimmee, FL$190K321,790
- Aurora Ct Kissimmee, FL$170K321,500
- 2385 Josefina Dr Kissimmee, FL$246K442,707
- 2445 Aurora Ct Kissimmee, FL$203K432,783
- 2377 Aurora Ct Kissimmee, FL$318K44.53,591
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292