- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2419 Everett Ave E, Seattle, WA 981023 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,315 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $685,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 260 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 600 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,830 sqft
- Parcel #: 1952200201
- Zillow Home ID: 48770425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2419 Everett Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montlake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% lower than in Seattle, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Montlake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montlake home values.
- 2423 Everett Ave E Seattle, WA$611K322,210
- 2415 Everett Ave E Seattle, WA$592K321,550
- 2501 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$709K421,910
- 2402 Delmar Dr E Seattle, WA$752K432,130
- 2505 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$1.19M43.52,700
- 2418 Delmar Dr E Seattle, WA$651K32.751,630
- 2408 Delmar Dr E Seattle, WA$728K42.52,290
- 2509 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$677K22.51,730
- 2432 Delmar Dr E Seattle, WA$869K42.52,889
- 2415 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$1.17M22.52,180
- 2519 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$958K322,300
- 2436 Delmar Dr E Seattle, WA$645K322,260
- 2502 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$275K32.51,636
- 2523 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$927K32.52,300
- 2500 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$655K32.51,670
- 2502 Boyer Ave E UNIT B Seattle, WA$562K331,636
- 2349 Delmar Dr E Seattle, WA$892K422,920
- 2504 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$654K32.51,640
- 2518 Everett Ave E Seattle, WA--32.252,160
- 2344 Delmar Dr E Seattle, WA$757K31.52,110
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!