242 16th St NW # 14, Atlanta, GA 303633 beds, 3 baths, 2,146 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Gigantic master bedroom with huge walk-in closet, master bath with separate shower, jetted tub, water closet, double vanity.
Walk-in closets and ceiling fans in every bedroom.
Formal living and dining rooms, marble gas fireplace.
Dramatic two-story foyer/entryway.
Deck with gorgeous midtown and downtown city view. Lots of windows, lots of light.
Attached garage for 2 cars plus tons of extra space.
Finished basement/media room with half bath, projection screen and surround sound home theater system, customized wet bar (perfect for entertaining).
Spacious laundry room.
In Atlantic Station, walking distance to great shopping, restaurants, nightlife, movie theater, Publix, Target, Ikea and more. Quick and easy commute to anywhere in town. Easy access to Marta (free shuttle to Arts Center station stops right on the block).
This house has a ton of upgrades, including the finished basement/entertainment room (since the room doesn't have a window, it's not included in the sq ft valuation).
- Lot: 1,133 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $237,500
- Price/sqft: $111
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Media room with projector screen and surround sound, spacious 2 car garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,146 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17 01080005088
- Zillow Home ID: 69380301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 242 16th St Nw # 14
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Home Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% lower than in Atlanta, and 135.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Home Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Home Park home values.
- 238 16th St NW # 13 Atlanta, GA$281K22.51,702
- 244 16th St NW # 15 Atlanta, GA$283K32.52,146
- 246 16th St NW # 16 Atlanta, GA$322K32.52,146
- 236 16th St NW # 12 Atlanta, GA$343K32.52,146
- 1276 Lyle Pl NW Atlanta, GA$208K32766
- 234 16th St NW Atlanta, GA$130K22.51,702
- 234 16th St NW # 11 Atlanta, GA$272K22.51,702
- 248 16th St NW # 17 Atlanta, GA$332K22.51,702
- 1271 Lyle Pl NW Atlanta, GA$142K21598
- 1272 Lyle Pl NW Atlanta, GA$102K21598
- 401 16th St NW UNIT 1378 Atlanta, GA$100K33--
- 250 16th St NW # 18 Atlanta, GA$333K332,146
- 232 16th St NW # 10 Atlanta, GA$355K32.52,146
- 16th St NW Atlanta, GA--------
- 202 16th St NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$125K32.5--
- 1267 Lyle Pl NW Atlanta, GA$103K21598
- 1278 Barnes St NW Atlanta, GA$169K43.5--
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292