- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1860
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 416 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 210684
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Style \ Victorian, No of Units \ 3 Family, Interior Amenities \ Cable Avail, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior Amenities \ Fenced-Partially, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Exterior Amenities \ Deck, Exterior Amenities \ Porch, Construction \ Wood Frame, Floor \ Wood, Heat\Cool \ Furnace, Fuel \ Oil, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Incl in Rent \ Parking, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Parking Spaces Type \ Off Street, Status \ Active, Region \ Berkshire - South, Basement \ Full, Floor \ Carpet, Floor \ Linoleum, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Limited Service \ No, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Interior Amenities \ High Speed Wiring, Heat\Cool \ Steam, Hot Water \ Electric, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Electric Type \ Individual Meter, Roof \ Other, Heat\Cool \ Electric, Fuel \ Electric, Incl in Rent \ Trash Removal, Unit Style \ Other, Yr Blt Description \ Approximate, Heat\Cool \ Multizone, Laundry \ In Unit, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Walkout, Exterior Amenities \ Outbuilding, Garage \ Detached, Exterior \ Other, Laundry \ Other, Garage \ 1 Car
- Exterior material: Other
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 4,220 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2106808106
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Town of Great Barrington home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Pittsfield Metro as a whole. Among Town of Great Barrington homes, this home is 16.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 55.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Town of Great Barrington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77% lower than in Pittsfield Metro, and 86.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Town of Great Barrington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Town of Great Barrington home values.
|232 East St Great Barrington, MA||$186K||3||1||1,274|
|227 East St Great Barrington, MA||$443K||4||3||2,935|
|228 East St Great Barrington, MA||$253K||5||2.5||1,970|
|238 East St Great Barrington, MA||$236K||3||1||1,544|
|242 East St Great Barrington, MA||$364K||6||3.5||2,818|
|40 Humphrey St Great Barrington, MA||$186K||3||1||1,232|
|231 East St Great Barrington, MA||$388K||4||2.5||3,122|
|215 East St Great Barrington, MA||$155K||2||1||1,080|
|233 East St Great Barrington, MA||$357K||3||3||1,669|
|39 Humphrey St Great Barrington, MA||$238K||3||2||1,748|
|18 Humphrey St Great Barrington, MA||$185K||3||1||1,192|
|211 East St Great Barrington, MA||$317K||4||2||2,168|
|14 Humphrey St Great Barrington, MA||$213K||3||1||1,296|
|22 Humphrey St Great Barrington, MA||$183K||3||1||1,108|
|12 Humphrey St Great Barrington, MA||$234K||3||1.5||1,336|
|143 Bridge St Great Barrington, MA||$279K||4||2||2,404|
|137 Bridge St Great Barrington, MA||$343K||4||4||3,078|
|204 East St Great Barrington, MA||$289K||4||1.5||1,768|
|203 East St Great Barrington, MA||$412K||5||4||3,296|
|138 Bridge St Great Barrington, MA||$245K||2||2||1,930|
Nearby Schools in Town of Great Barrington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.