242 90th St, Brooklyn, NY 112093 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,221 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $401
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- Located on a quiet tree lined block in the heart of Bay Ridge
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,496 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 060800024
- Zillow Home ID: 30700742
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 242 90th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fort Hamilton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Hamilton home values.
- 240 90th St Brooklyn, NY$830K----1,455
- 246 90th St Brooklyn, NY$853K----1,336
- 238 90th St Brooklyn, NY$836K----1,342
- 248 90th St Brooklyn, NY$850K----1,336
- 270 90th St Brooklyn, NY$899K52.53,540
- 236 90th St Brooklyn, NY$821K----1,240
- 250 90th St Brooklyn, NY$829K311,860
- 155 90th St Brooklyn, NY$218K------
- 243 91st St Brooklyn, NY$889K213,405
- 245 91st St Brooklyn, NY$886K----3,405
- 232 90th St Brooklyn, NY$838K----1,336
- 247 91st St Brooklyn, NY$1.24M----3,405
- 241 91st St Brooklyn, NY$784K----2,230
- 254 90th St Brooklyn, NY$826K----1,240
- 239 91st St Brooklyn, NY$841K----3,165
- 249 91st St Brooklyn, NY$901K522,200
- 230 90th St Brooklyn, NY$821K----1,579
- 251 91st St Brooklyn, NY$1.11M----3,405
- 237 91st St Brooklyn, NY$874K533,165
- 100 Gatling Pl # 1 Brooklyn, NY$1.58M31--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.