242 Arbour Ct, North Wales, PA 194542 beds, 1.5 baths, 966 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $105,153
- Price/sqft: $109
- Ceiling Fan
- Granite countertop, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 966 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 560000224413
- Zillow Home ID: 10032166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 242 Arbour Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19454, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 141.6% higher than in Upper Gwynedd Township, and 40.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19454 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Upper Gwynedd Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19454 home values.
- 241 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$141K21.5966
- 243 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$114K21.5966
- 240 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$140K21.5966
- 240 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$181K22966
- 227 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$131K21.5966
- 244 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$140K21.5966
- 226 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$136K21.5966
- 245 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$140K22966
- 20 Kearney Dr North Wales, PA$100K11748
- 14 Kearney Dr North Wales, PA$110K21952
- 22 Kearney Dr North Wales, PA$103K11748
- 207 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$136K21.5966
- 251 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$139K21.5966
- 225 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$136K21.5966
- 12 Kearney Dr North Wales, PA$112K21952
- 28 Kearney Dr North Wales, PA$101K11748
- 258 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$138K21.5966
- 206 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$132K22966
- 6 Kearney Dr North Wales, PA$98K11748
- 205 Arbour Ct North Wales, PA$128K21966
Nearby Schools in Upper Gwynedd Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292