- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
242 Barton Ave, Terre Haute, IN 478033 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2011
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,590 sqft
- Parcel #: 84-06-23-335-008.000-002
- Zillow Home ID: 77126564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 242 Barton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Terre Haute, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47803 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292