242 Cambridge Dr, Midwest City, OK 731103 beds, 2 baths, 1,466 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $123,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 398 sqft
- Security System
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 205821130
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 69167040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 242 Cambridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% higher than in Midwest City, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Midwest City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73110 home values.
- # 1$113K221,466
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.