242 Prairie Ridge Dr, Minooka, IL 604474 beds, 3 baths, 2,815 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Cooling System: Central, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,815 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0312327021
- Zillow Home ID: 89993526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 242 Prairie Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Minooka, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% greater than in Chicago Metro, and 163.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minooka home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minooka home values.
- 236 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$190K------
- 246 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$209K------
- 232 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$175K------
- 250 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$156K32.51,500
- 229 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$184K------
- 241 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$148K------
- 228 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$185K------
- 225 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$170K------
- 254 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$175K------
- 245 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$164K------
- 242 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$139K42.52,815
- 224 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$182K------
- 219 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$158K321,600
- 249 Prairie Ridge Ct Minooka, IL$221K------
- 301 Golden Rod Dr Minooka, IL$212K------
- 258 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$191K432,400
- 220 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$196K423,142
- 310 Golden Rod Dr Minooka, IL$159K------
- 215 Prairie Ridge Dr Minooka, IL$179K52.51,827
- 320 Aster Dr Minooka, IL$199K42.52,827
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!