- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
242 Severin St, Chapel Hill, NC 275164 beds, 3 baths, 1,908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Established neighborhood with larger lots of about 1/2 acre in size. On a small hill, with a running creek year-round a few blocks away. It's a great place to walk or bicycle. The town has lots of bike lanes and bike clubs to go riding with. It's a quiet area, the neighbors are friendly and most homes are single family type so there are no college parties going on.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $229,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- RV Parking
- Sports Court
- View: City, Mountain
- Very Large front deck with dogwood tree. 12x12x8' custom storage unit in back yard.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,908 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 9789127580
- Zillow Home ID: 50038601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 242 Severin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% greater than in Chapel Hill, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chapel Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27516 home values.
- 242 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$268K42.51,901
- 247 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$261K311,638
- 230 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$215K311,278
- 248 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$279K421,547
- 241 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$296K421,854
- 253 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$282K321,534
- 236 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$210K311,120
- 235 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$226K31.51,218
- 223 Barclay Rd Chapel Hill, NC$198K311,140
- 257 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$271K422,324
- 225 Barclay Rd Chapel Hill, NC$184K311,085
- 260 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$216K311,040
- 266 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$221K311,196
- 227 Barclay Rd Chapel Hill, NC$188K311,069
- 377 Wesley Ct Chapel Hill, NC$307K32.51,887
- 375 Wesley Ct Chapel Hill, NC$314K32.52,524
- 229 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$215K311,148
- 379 Wesley Ct Chapel Hill, NC$249K321,315
- 229 Barclay Rd Chapel Hill, NC$195K311,288
- 224 Severin St Chapel Hill, NC$219K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!