242 Shawmut Ave, Boston, MA 021181 bed, 1 bath, 520 sqft
- Lot: 1,200 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $409,000
- Price/sqft: $787
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Floor size: 520 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2144477964
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 242 Shawmut Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 242 Shawmut Ave Roxbury, MA$1.55M----4,800
- 246 Shawmut Ave Boston, MA$1.59M84.52,590
- 239 Shawmut Ave APT 4 Boston, MA$633K11650
- 250 Shawmut Ave # 250A Boston, MA$1.62M542,590
- 4 Dwight St Boston, MA$1.23M----3,088
- 250 Shawmut Ave # 3 Boston, MA$573K11--
- 239 Shawmut Ave APT 2 Boston, MA$461K11600
- 237 Shawmut Ave Boston, MA$1.8M119,999
- 237 Shawmut Ave # 3 Boston, MA$771K21.51,250
- 254 Shawmut Ave # 254A Boston, MA$1.86M43.52,590
- 254 Shawmut Ave # 254 Boston, MA$2.76M433,100
- 241 Shawmut Ave Boston, MA$656K532,142
- 247 Shawmut Ave APT 3 Boston, MA$407K11434
- 247 Shawmut Ave APT 4 Boston, MA$447K11522
- 247 Shawmut Ave APT 1 Boston, MA$686K221,134
- 247 Shawmut Ave APT 2 Boston, MA$424K11440
- 7 Dwight St APT 1 Boston, MA$459K21752
- 7 Dwight St APT 2 Boston, MA$565K21702
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!